This store requires javascript to be enabled for some features to work correctly.


Viognier 2021, 14.5%

  • £13.52
  • £0.00

This is a (View Untappd)


Babylonstoren says:

'South African white wine with layers of fresh peach, dried apricots, and blossom over a creamy-smooth palate. Babylonstoren Viognier is a dry, full-bodied white wine from Simonsberg, South Africa. It's 100% Viognier with 14.5% abv. Suitable for Vegetarians. Charl Coetzee, Cellar Master at Babylonstoren, has created a truly unique South African Viognier. The packs of flavour in this wine come from fruit harvested on the foothills of Simonsberg, a region surrounded by Franschhoek, Stellenbosch and Paarl in the Western Cape. 70% of the wine is fermented in stainless steel while the remaining 30% is divided to ferment in second- and third-fill French oak, adding creaminess to the palate. A floral nose combines with ripe stone fruits on the palate to make a satisfying Viognier with plenty of weight and depth of character. Enjoy!'

Brewed in

75cl Bottle

Standard shipping is £6
Free on orders over £50 or stash until you qualify.